BetaFPVs frame is made of the exact same material as the inductrix, but they've made this lighter by 0.22g when compared to the stock inductrix. This frame also has the same battery chamber as the indctrix so you won't need any foam inserts to carry tiny whoop batteries. The strut design is very different and actually creates a complete X all they way back to the battery chamber. On the inductrix the motors mounts and ducts are very fragile causing them to break all the time but BetaFPV decided to upgrade that and now use stiffened struts so they're not as fragile as before. The struts themselves have a flat cross-section which creates more bonding area with the duct.
- The frame has the same battery mount chamber as the stock Inductrix
- This upgraded frame is even a little bit lighter - 3.0g to the stock airframe's weight of 3.22g.
- Compare to the blade Eachine frames, these frames no need to be modified to carry Tiny Whoop style batteries.
- The strut design is very different and actually creates a complete X all they way back to the battery chamber.
- The struts themselves have a flat cross section which creates more bonding area with the duct.
What's Included ?
- 1 x 65mm Tiny Whoop airframe (for 6x15 or 6x17 motors)