BetaFPV Beta 75S BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter
This Bind 'n fly micro drone, all you have to do is bind the drone to the handset, add a battery and then you're away. With this micro drone, you're able to have countless hours of fun, this can be used for casual flying or FPV racing. The FrSky version will support D8 protocol only. Compatible with most FrSky handsets such as Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. Please note your FrSky firmware has to be on the international firmware.
- More punch on throttle with faster 7x20mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- Two receivers of choice.
- BETAFPV Z02 aio 25/200mW vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
- Wheelbase: 75mm
- Weight: 32g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: F3 Brushed FC / F4 Brushed FC (only for Frsky Version)
- Firmware Version: Betaflight SPRACINGF3EVO 3.1.6 / Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.4.0
- Motor: 7x20mm Coreless Brushed Motor, 17500KV
- Receiver: Frsky D16 potocol / DSMX / Flysky rx with AFHDS 2A protocol
- Camera : Z01 Camera / Z02 Camera (only for Frsky Version)
- Batterry: 260mAh Lipo battery
- Flight time: 3 minute 30 seconds
What's Included ?