BetaFPV Beta 85 BNF Micro Whoop Quadcopter (FRSKY)
This Bind 'n fly micro drone, all you have to do is bind the drone to the handset, add a battery and then you're away. With this micro drone, you're able to have countless hours of fun, this can be used for casual flying or FPV racing. The FrSky version will support D8 protocol only. Compatible with most FrSky handsets such as Taranis X9D/ X9D Plus etc. Please note your FrSky firmware has to be on the international firmware.
- More punch on throttle with faster 8.5x20mm motors and 3-blade propellers.
- Great alternative to popular regular Tiny Whoop quadcopter.
- BETAFPV Z02 aio 25/200mW vtx camera with 48 channels in total.
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Weight: 43g (without battery)
- Flight Controller: BETAFPV Brushed FC with OSD
- Firmware Version: Betaflight BETAFLIGHTF3 3.2.0 / Betaflight MATEKF411RX 3.4.0
- Motor: 8.5x20mm coreless brushed motor, 16000KV
- Receiver: Frsky D16 potocol / DSMX / Flysky Rx with AFHDS 2A protocol
- Camera and 5.8G Tx: AIO 520TVL 1/4 Inch Camera 25mW 48CH
- Batterry: 550mAh Lipo HV battery with PowerWhoop connector
- Flight time: 2 mins 30secs
What's Included ?