BetaFPV Z02 AIO Camera 5.8G VTX
Note: Now one Z02 AIO camera comes with two camera mounts (25 degrees and 35 degrees)
The pin-connected version of the Z02 is now discontinued, this version also includes the pin header to make it a direct replacement for cameras used on the range of RTF Betafpv drones.
The Z02 AIO cameras are used on all of the BETAFPV micro drones now. By default, all of the 2S drones come with 35 degree Z02 camera while the 1S drone(Brushed & Brushless) come with 25 degree Z02 camera.
Z02 AIO camera VTX is the newest video transmitter by BETAFPV. It has 2 great improvement since.
- First, switchable power output between 0mW, 25mW and 200mW.
- Second, Smart Audio is included and pilots could control the VTX via your radio transmitter.
- Two camera mount angles are provided: 25 degree and 35 degree.
- Camera mount material used on the Z02 (Wire-Connected Version) is TPU, which is more durable.
- Switchable power includes 0mW, 25mW and 200mW.
- Smart Audio function is included in this AIO Z02 camera. The flight controller can communicate with the video transmitter using the audio line in. It allows the flight controller to know what frequency the vtx is using, and to change it.
- 25° and 35° are provided to suit your preference.
- Dipole whip high sensitivity antenna
- Output power: 0mW, 25mW and 200mW (Adjustable)
- Supply Voltage: 2.9-5.5V
- Size : 27*17*14 mm
- Weight: 4.2g
- Antenna: Omnidirectional ANT
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 6 bands 48 channels, with Raceband: 5362~5945MHz
- TV System: NTSC
- Field of view: 100-120 degrees with 1/4 lens.
How to Change Frequency & Channel & Power
- Frequency group A~F selected still touch up to 2 secs
- Channel ch1~ch8 selected with short touch.
- Power switch with long touch up to 5 secs.
- You can know which power the vtx is in by the Power LEDs ( The left one is Pit mode the middle one is 25mW and the right one is 200mW )
- 1 x BETAFPV Z02 FPV Camera
- 1 x Camera Mount (25 degrees)
- 1 x Camera Mount (35 degrees)
- 2 x Head pins (Using to connect with newest BETAFPV FC boards)