Competition Terms and Conditions
We run our competitions in good faith and in line with the UK gambling legislation
Terms and conditions
- Employees or family members of employees are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Entries that have not completed the skill test successfully, will be refunded by the end of the next working day.
- The winner will be selected at random. All entries will be put into an online random name generator and will be used to select the winning entry.
- The draw will be shown in live video to show there is no manipulation.
- The prize for each draw is as described, no other prizes or exchanges will be offered.
- If you win a prize, we will publish your name on both our website and social media platforms.
- Entry is not limited to UK customers, however those outside UK will be liable for the additional postage costs of their prize delivery, please check before entering for a postage quotation.
- We do not share you details with anyone or any other company outside of the competition, excluding our delivery courier.
- Ticket purchases and entries on the skills test are non-refundable. You may enter as many times as you like throughout the period the competition is running providing each entry is accompanied by the purchase of a ticket or tickets.
- All winners will be notified within 2 working days, and certainly within the legal requirement of 28 days, in the event we cannot contact you or email bounces, we will continue to try and get in contact for an additional 28 days before the prize is deemed unclaimed.
- By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Futuretronix Ltd decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The details in these terms and conditions are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change without notice. Any changes made will not place existing entries at a disadvantage. In this case, all entries will have the same chance of winning.
- The terms and conditions of this competition shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Futuretronix Ltd trading as "Make It Build It" is the promoter of this competition