Customer Service Specialist
Following the current Covid-19 guidelines we operate a safe working environment and ensure that distancing practices are implemented where possible.
MIBI is looking for a full time Customer Service Specialist to help define our customer experience and become a core contributor towards building a leading model store.
Our ideal candidate is one who takes pride in their communication and is someone who genuinely cares about their customers. Contact will be predominantly handled through email or messaging systems but will also involve phone work so strong communication skills along with the confidence to deal with queries and concerns is essential.
Our customers range from young to not so young and all are equally valued. Any knowledge, experience of or a passion for R/C is a definite advantage however there will be experienced staff on hand to assist and guide if needed.
As a relatively small workforce we all pitch in where needed so at times there may be exposure and involvement around other areas of the business. A flexible nature will ensure a good fit within our established team.
Duties To include:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries through multiple communications channels
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their questions and concerns
- Input of data into spreadsheets, databases and other business systems
- Contacting suppliers where necessary regarding product supply or quality issues
- An aptitude for learning and an ability to retain information
- A good sense of humour and thick skin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to identify and convey key information during interaction with customers and colleagues
- Good IT skills and experience
- Time and planning awareness
Not Required, But It Sure Would Help:
- Background or interest in R/C
- Technical thinker
- Hours: Full Time, 40 hours per week (currently Monday To Friday but may change)
- Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 dependent on experience
- Location: Based at our site near Codsall, Staffordshire. Own transport is essential.
Do you think you have what we're looking for?
Contact us using the button below with a brief, but engaging, cover email to demonstrate your communication skills. Don't forget to include your CV!