DJI Mavic 2 Pro RTF Drone with handset (85300)
Black Friday Weekend
Sale ends soon
The DJI Mavic 2 Pro edition is the most powerful drone available on the consumer market. Featuring the unique foldable design of the Mavic Series, a huge maximum speed of up to 45 mph and the longest battery life of up to 31 minutes.
The Mavic 2 Pro utilises a three-axis gimbal with Hasselblad camera and 1-inch CMOS sensor and F\2.8 to F\11 EQV 28mm lens, capable of capturing 4K UHD video and 20MP images. Perfectly designed for sunlight and sunset hours, giving the best results in the most challenging conditions.
The Mavic 2 Pro utilises the newly developed OcuSync 2, with a maximum range of up to 8km with a video transmission of 1080p.The drone will automatically switch between 2.4 and 5.8 GHz, maintaining an advanced connection with the drone.
1-INCH CMOS SENSOR
The brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor has an active sensing area four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro. The large sensor also means better performance in low-light environments with a more extensive ISO range, max ISO lifted from 3200 to 12800. supports a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile that yields higher dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room. The system records over 1 billion colors (compared to the 16 million colors from traditional 8-bit color coding technologies) and retains more in-depth details in both highlights and shadows. Now you can capture the subtlest gradations at sunset or sunrise, leaving greater space for post-production.
After countless hours of research and testing, the Mavic 2 has been optimally redesigned to increase propulsion, lower power consumption, and reduce noise. These subtle yet powerful improvements, along with an improved FlightAutonomy system, offer a smoother, quieter flight for greater discretion and safety.
With 4K 10-bit HDR support, the Mavic 2 Pro can be plugged into a 4K TV with HLG and will immediately play back footage with the right color tones. The brighter highlights and increased contrast are what make HDR video so appealing.
The Most feature packed Consumer drone to date.
- The Mavic 2 Pro features a Hasselblad camera with a 1-inch CMOS sensor on a three-axis gimbal capable of 20MP images and 4K UHD at 60FPS
- Access to 10-bit Dlog-M colour profile and 10-bit HDR video
- Variable Aperture from F2.8 - F11. Get better quality results in all lighting conditions by adjusting the aperture.
- Huge max ISO range of 3200 to 12800
- Help keep your Mavic 2 Pro safe with omnidirectional sensors
- Reach huge top speeds of 45 mph with a maximum battery life of 31 minutes
- Featuring the DJI OcuSync transmission system with a transmission of 1080p and a maximum range of up to five miles
- Intelligent Flight Modes including ActiveTrack 2.0, APAS, QuickShots and many more
- 8GB of built-in storage is available meaning you'll never be stuck without memory
Made in Sweden, Hasselblad cameras are renowned for their iconic ergonomic design, uncompromising image quality, and Swedish craftsmanship. Since 1941, Hasselblad cameras have captured some of the world’s most iconic images – including the first moon landing.
Co-engineered in partnership with Hasselblad after two years of tireless research, the Mavic 2 Pro comes equipped with the all-new Hasselblad L1D-20c camera. The L1D-20c possesses Hasselblad’s unique Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution (HNCS) technology, 5 helping users to capture gorgeous 20-megapixel aerial shots in stunning color detail.