The Emax BLHeli Series ESCs use high quality components to sustain endurance in demanding multirotor applications. The BLHeli firmware is optimized for superior speed and throttle response. This is now becoming the most demanded firmware type for multirotors and is expected to sell alot more in the coming future.
- - Motor spin direction can be progammed into the ESC (clockwise, counter-clockwise or bi-directional)
- - Parameters can be programmed with a PC via a USB programming tool or using your transmitter
- - Lost model alarm - the ESC will cause your motors to beep when the throttle has not been applied for a certain length of time
- - The throttle range in configurable and is fully compatible with all receivers, providing linear and precise throttle response.
- - Continuous current: 12A
- - Burst current (10s): 15A
- - LiPo cell count: 2-4S
- - Dimensions: 42 x 20 x 8mm
- - Weight (including wires): 11g
- - BEC Output: 5V 1A
- - Programmable: Yes