Ethix Mr Steele Silk Motor V2
Following the success of the TBS Mr.Steele Silk V1, the V2 addresses all complaints about the motor. After taking a year to collect all the feedback, they started to take the feedback and turn it around into the motor and come up with one of the best freestyle motors right now.
Mr Steeles have been refined to be more durable with the same performance that pilots loved. These motors have been built for longevity, consistency and silky smooth feel.
- Steel shaft for added durability
- Bottom-less design to reach a incredible 28.5g weight
- Two types of "motor pants" (patent pending) to protect the motor
- Changed from C-Clip to 2.0mm Hex screw
- Improved NSK bearings
- 1x TBS Mr Steele 2345kv V2 motor
- 2x Motor Pants (Bumper and Bottom)
- 4x Mounting screws M3x6.5
- 1x Aluminum Low-Profile Prop nut
On this motor the new bell will fit he old motor, so if you own the Steele V1 and you would like to upgrade to a steele shaft and c-clip free design without the extra costs, its simple, quick and painless.
|manufacturer||Team Black Sheep|