FrSky introduce the X9D Plus Special Edition at a good price and this handset will outperform many of the best brands on the market. The Taranis X9D SE includes all the latest hardware from FrSky such as the new M9 Hall Sensor Gimbals, customized M4 CNC Aluminum Gimbal stick ends, unique custom shell design, detachable SMA Antenna, upgraded switches, and a special edition zip case.
FrSky are renowned for their frequency hopping ACCST technology which takes advantage of the entire 2.4GHz band resulting in excellent range and reliability. FrSky knows many things can affect the connection between transmitter and receiver so RSSI (receiver signal strength indication) is incorporated into all telemetry receivers. The transmitter will continually monitor the reception quality at the aircraft and then when the signal becomes weak it will alert the pilot just before.
- Gimbals: M9 Hall Sensor
- Stick Ends: Customized M4 CNC Aluminum Gimbal Stick Ends
- Shells: Carbon Fiber / Blazing Skull / Camouflage / Rock Monster
- Antenna: Detachable SMA Antenna
- Switches: Upgraded Switches
- Eva Case: Special Edition Zipper Case
- • Full telemetry ACCST 2.4GHz system using the PXX protocol for super low latency with SMA connector
- • RSSI alarms (warns you of receiver signal reception problems before disaster strikes)
- • Haptic Feedback vibration
- • 16 channels (32 channels when combined with an external XJT module)
- • 60 model memories (extendable by SD card)
- • 64 mixers, 9 flight modes
- • 16 custom curves with 2 to 17 points each
- • 32 logic switches
- • Voice or custom sound alerts
- • USB and SD card slot for system expansion
- • Long range system capable of up to 2 times the range of current 2.4 systems
- • Hall Sensor Quad bearing gimbals that are silky smooth
- • State of the art open source software
- • Large 212 X 64 backlit LCD screen (2 backlight colour options)
- • Real time data logging
- • Receiver lock (program locked to aircraft limited to FrSky receivers running PXX protocol)
- • JR Style module bay for additional RF modules and so much more
- • Selectable tx mode (1, 2, 3, or 4). Ships in Mode 2, Throttle on left stick.
- • 3 timers, count up or down, throttle %, talking, etc.
- • Trims Adjustable from course to extra fine with extended and exponential trim options.
- • Standard trainer jack
- • ARM Cortex M3 32bit 120MHz
- • Integrates with OpenTX Companion (Windows/Mac/Linux) – a FREE computer program that can be used to set up models. It also has wizards to speed up the setup process. You can save, edit and share your models and settings as well as simulate your transmitter or model setup.
- • USB connection (Mini USB B connector) for firmware upgrades, sound editing, R/W to the microSD card and integrate with OpenTX Companion.
- • Multiple language support (Radio arrives configured for English language)
- • System: D16, D8, LR12, switchable
- • Compatibility: FrSky X series, D series and V8II series receivers (plus other receivers if an external module is used). Note that the Taranis X9D Plus EU version is only compatible with LR and X series EU version receivers.
- • Operating Voltage Range:6~15V DC (2S, 3S Lipos are acceptable) A 7.2V 2000mAh low self-discharge 6 cell Nickel–metal hydride battery is standard.
- • Current drain: 260 mA maximum (both RF power and backlight on).
- • Operating temperature: 10°C to 60 °C
- • Operating humidity: 45%80%
- • Operating barometric pressure: 860MBar1060Mbar
- 1x X9D Plus Standard Configuration
- 1x Special Edition EVA Zipper Bag
- 1x 2000mAh Battery
- 1x Charger
- 1x Manual
Customer Service & Care
There are multiple reasons you should purchase from us so let's start with our customer service, for this, we can refer to our trust pilot review page. You'll see many reviews about our company all but a few that are praising us for our customer service. All orders shipped out the same day, so you get it as soon as possible. Also, our after sales care is second to none, we do keep in contact with our customers to see how they are getting on with the new item they have purchased. Don't forget to mention we do repairs and servicing, so at all costs, we try to keep the customer happy with the services we provide. If you would like to look at our trust pilot reviews to see how other people found their experience purchasing from us go to Trustpilot/RCLegends
You can visit our showroom and have a chat with us and maybe walk away with your purchase when you're here, we will inform you on all the best new gear coming out if you don't have the time to keep up to date with the drone community. We will never try and force you into buying anything, we always try to give the best advice whether that's on the phone or in person.
We pride ourselves on giving great customer service, therefore we decided to get feedback on our services. We have now accumulated over 100+ Great reviews that new users can see. We love to know our customers are happy with what they've purchased and we can always give tips on anything you ask.
From Amazon to eBay, we use multiple 3rd party channels for retailing products. We have fulfilled orders from all over Europe and customers have given positive feedback. We have a 4.5-star rating, as well as 99% positive feedback. One of the biggest Drone sellers on Amazon with little negative feedback
Our eBay channel is where we started. We now have one of the highest feedback scores for any Drone retailer. We ship to all over Europe and have sold over 2,000 items alone on eBay. We respond to any queries you have within 24hrs and we are always on time with shipping.