FTX Bugsta RTR 1/10th Brushless 4WD Off-Road Buggy - FTX5545
FTX BUGSTA RTR 1/10TH BRUSHLESS 4WD OFF-ROAD BUGGY
Classic beetle style and brawn fuse together with the FTX Bugsta, the latest heavy-duty 4wd off road vehicle from FTX. Using the same chassis platform as the hugely popular Carnage Truggy, the Bugsta captures best of buggies and trucks, with a bit of monster thrown in for good measure!
The 4wd shaft drivetrain features metal diff gears and front universal driveshafts, while an integrated slipper helps protect the drivetrain from possible damage under power. With adjustable turnbuckles all round and large bore oil filled shock absorbers the Bugsta can be tuned to suit you or the surface.
Etronix provide the electronics in the form of the EX2 2.4ghz crystal free radio system. The waterproof Photon 60 Amp 2.1W Sensorless brushless speed control combined with the 2950kv motor provides exceptional speed and power.
To get the best from the brushless system, FTX include a Voltz 2S LiPo battery, balance charger and charge sack for a complete package. All you need to add are AA batteries for the transmitter and you are away!
Want an r/c vehicle that is as much fun as it looks then the Bugsta is the ride for you!
FTX Bugsta Features:
- 99% Ready to run
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Etronix 2.1W Waterproof 60 Amp Speed control
- Etronix 2950kv Brushless motor
- Etronix 3kg metal geared waterproof steering servo
- Voltz 3250mah 7.4v 20c LiPo Hard cased battery
- Voltz LiPo charge sack
- Pre-painted Beetle style bodyshell
- Moulded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- Wide range of option parts available
- Length: 415mm
- Width: 328mm
- Height: 156mm
- Wheelbase: 290/295mm
- Tyre: ø 125 x 60mm
- Gear Ratio: 11.2:1
Required to complete:
8 x AA Batteries