HUBSAN X4 MINI QUADCOPTER LED w/CAMERA 4CH 2.4ghz LCD TX - Mode 2
The new Hubsan X4 LED edition features a whole host of new improvements to make this model the best micro quad on the market. It may be small, but Hubsan's X4 micro quadcopter's performance capabilities belies it's size with it even being able to fly outdoors, wind dependant.
The X4 comes ready-to-fly with a 4-channel LCD display 2.4gHz transmitter that features adjustable sensitivity modes for normal or expert flight. Charging for the 380mAh LiPo battery is handled via a USB charge cable.
The H107C version includes a front mounted camera with a video recording function. Just insert a Micro SDHC (not included) and experience birds-eye views from your Hubsan quadcopter. To balance the extra weight the H107C is fitted with larger more powerful motors.
Featuring a neat moulded fully enclosed fuselage to protect the main electronics, the stylish design looks and performs amazing in flight. Turning cycles, figure of eights, banking are simple. Super stable indoors or even outside on a calm day. The supplied power system provides more than enough power to allow for flip somersaults and rolls.
X4 LED Mini Quad Copter Features:
- Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- Permits super stable flight
- Lightweight airframe with nice durability
- 4-ways flip (left, right, forward, backward)
- USB charging cable allows to charge by computer.
- Flying outdoor ability
- Motor (x4): Coreless Motor
- Frequency: 2.4GHz
- With 4 channels
- Battery: 3.7V 380mAh
- Flight time: around 7 minutes
- Charging time:40 minutes
- Transmitter: 2.4Ghz 4 channels
- Camera: 0.3 MP
- Video recording module
- Memory card: Micro SDHC (not included)