The Mini 4Power + Plus PDB is a powerful power distribution board which is designed for smaller drones/quadcopters. The board features a 20x20mm mounting hole pattern which you can combine with other 20x20mm boards to make a stack that will easily fit most airframes. This board holds a clean solder layout making it easy for any skill level as well as the easy soldering, the board also features an onboard 5v and 8v BEC but also has a 100A capable current sensor. Supporting 3~5s LiPo batteries, this package includes an XT30 plug to include in your build! Alternatively, you can simply solder power wires directly to the PDB and secure it in place, reducing stress on the solder point. Each voltage regulator can supply up to 2A of current, allowing them to easily power your VTX, camera, FC, and some LEDs.
- Input voltage range (3S-5S operation): 8 - 21VDC
- PDB: 4x20A (Max.4x25A)
- Regulated 5V (1.5A, 2A Max) and 10V (2A, 2A Max) outputs
- Current Sensor ~100A (Output Voltage Scaling is 317)
PDB (ESC outputs)
- Continuous current: 20A per output Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 25A Max per output
BEC 5V outputs
- Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- Continuous current: 1.5 Amps (Max.2A 10s/minute)
- Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
BEC 8V outputs
- Linear regulator, very low noise. LC Filter is needless.
- Designed for Video TX or FPV camera.
- Stable power output even on low voltage 3s (below 12v)
- Voltage: 8.0V +/- 0.3VDC (4~5S operation)
- Continuous current: 1.5A@16V IN (2A Max)
- Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
- ~ 100A
- 2oz copper, 4-layers &1.6mm PCB.
- 1x Battery input, 4x ESC outputs. 2x BEC 5V outputs, 1x BEC 8V outputs.
- Current Sensor, Gnd pads, Video Transmitter Signal & Gnd pads
- Dimensions: 30x28(+8 with XT30)x4mm, Weight: 4.5g
- Mounting holes 20mm square spacing,Φ3mm
- 1 x Lumenier Mini 4Power + Plus PDB
- 1 x XT30 power connector