Matek Micro BEC 1.5A 7-21V Input
Special Price £1.98 £0.00 RRP
Out of stock
Regulate your voltage to 5 V or 12V , ** Not advisable for powering video camera as can cause horizontal lines on the video feed **
The Micro BEC is a small device which takes a voltage input of 7-21 Volts and steps it down to either 5 or 12 volts, rated up to 1.5amps. Unlike other regulators which use a potentiometer to control the voltage.
- Tiny Dimensions
- High Efficiency Synchronous Mode
- Wide 7-21V Operating Input Range
- Continuous load current: 1.5A (Max. 2.5A 5s/Minute)
- VOut 5V or 12V Adjustable (Default is 5V)
- Input Voltage Range: 7-21v
- Continuous load current: 1.5 Amps (Max.2.5A 5s/minute)
- Voltage Out: 5V or 12V Adj. Default is 5V.
- VOut Load Regulation: 2% Standby current: <5mA Maximum Duty Cycle: 95%
- Output Ripple: 20mV(VIn=16V, [email protected]) 40mV(VIn=16V, [email protected])
- OCP Protection and Hiccup
- Thermal Shutdown
- Output Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
- Pins distance: 2.54mm
- Size: 11x17x3mm
- Weight: 1g
What's Included ?
- 1 x Matek Micro BEC 1.5A 7-21V Input