Matek PDB XT60 w/BEC (5V and 12V) Power Distrtibution Board
Matek have designed this PDB to release the highest form of performance and reliability when it comes to racing. Comes with an XT60 for an easy connection to LiPo batteries and it's also a 4 layer PCB. Using BECs it distributes power form a 3-4S LiPo packs to 6 ESCs, as well as providing synchronized and regulated DC5V outputs for RC receivers, flight controllers, OSD, and Servos. It also provides linear regulated DC 12V for powering Cameras, Servos, RC receiver, Flight Controllers, Video Transmitters, LEDs, etc.
- 2oz copper, 4-layers and 1.6mm PCB
- Built-in XT60 Socket
- Total 6 pairs ESC solder tabs are fit for H or X type frame
- 5V and 12V Output LED indicators
- Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- Short circuit tolerant
- -Input voltage range (3S-4S LiPo operation): 9 - 18V DC
- -Regulated 5V and 12V outputs
- -LED power indicators ( 5V & 12V outputs )
- -6 ESC outputs & 1 pair VCC/GND pads
- ESC outputs:
- -Continuous current: 25A*4 or 15A*6
- -Peak current (10 seconds/minute): 30A*4 or 20A*6
- BEC 5V output:
- -Designed for RC Receivers, Flight controllers, OSD, and Servos.
- -DC/DC synchronous buck regulator.
- -Voltage: 5.0 +/- 0.1VDC
- -Continuous current: 2 Amps (Max.2.5A 10s/minute)
- -Output Ripple: 40mV (VIn=16V, VOut=5V@2A load)
- -Short-circuit tolerant (5 seconds/minute)
- BEC 12V output:
- -Designed for Video TX or FPV camera with linear regulator.
- -The battery should be 4S LiPo (13~18V DC)
- - Voltage: 12.0 +/- 0.3VDC
- -Continuous current: 500mA (Max.0.8A 5s/minute)
- -Short-circuit tolerant (2 seconds/minute)
- BEC 12V @ 3S LiPo
- -Output voltage= 3S LiPo voltage -1V
- 1x Matek PDB-XT60 w/BEC (5V and 12V)