Matek Video Transmitter 5.8G VTX HV W/ BFCMS Control
Matek have now released their very own VTX which can be directly controlled via Betaflightm called the Matek VTX-HV. Designed to be used with the Matek F405 OSD or the F405 AIO Flight controller. This VTX will allow you to stack ontop of them to give you a fully functioning FPV stack. This VTX unit itself is 40CH and switchable between 24, 200 and 500mW. This has a full 1A 5V BEC output which is enough to power just about any FPV camera.
- Connects directly to betaflight, letting you configure VTX power and channel via your radio at the field via OSD menus
- BFOSD & LUA Script compatible
- 40CH, power switchable between 25, 200, 500mW
- Stackable with standard 30.5mm mounts
- 7~27V(2~6S LiPo) power input support
- 5V/1A BEC output or Camera or FC
What's Included ?
- 5.8G Video transmitter (MMCX)
- PVC Heat-shrink tube
- MMCX to SMA Female, RG178 cable 9cm