SpeedyBee TX500 5.8G 48CH 25/200/500mW
- Frequency Channel: 5.8G 48CH
- Output Power: 25mW/200mW/500mW
- Working Current: 5V@150~550mA
- Voltage out : 5V@max 250mA
- Voltage in: 1S 3.5-5.5V
- Video Input Impedance : 75 Ohm
- Audio: Built-in MIC
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Weight: 4g (without antenna)
- PCB Size: 28mm*28mm@20*20 M2
The factory default setting is in lock mode with red LED blinking and only 25mW is available. You can switch to unlock mode by long pressing the button for 10 seconds with the red LED constantly on.
Note: Before you get VTX unlocked, it is highly recommended to know about the rules and regulations in your country about the frequency to avoid a fine or confiscation of your device.
Button Function Switching
- - Short press to CH;
- - Long press 2 seconds to BAND;
- - Long press 5 seconds to POWER;
- - Long press 10 seconds to Unlock/Lock Mode.
What's Included ?
- 1 x Speedy Bee TX500
- 1 x MMCX Antenna
- 1 x MMCX to SMA Cable
- 1 x 1.0mm 6pin Cable
- 1 x Set of Screws