TBS Caipirinha 2 (PNP)
This Fixed Wing will put everything to the test, including your pronunciation. This long-range cruiser which can turn into a mighty mountain diver with just application of the pitch stick!
The Caipirinha II has a polycarbonate battery bay which has a push to open feature and a PDB with up to 3 battery inputs, wiring channels that stretch across the entire wing, a huge 6mm-plywood-lined centre section is just one of the many great features of this wing. The finish is sleek and aerodynamically engineered to ensure no energy is wasted, as well as a very good glide slope makes thermaling or long distance sloping.
This version of the Caipirinha II is 'PNP' Plug n play, so all you need to get in the air is a receiver then boom you're ducking and diving like its nobody's business. This PNP Kit is equipped with high quality, digital metal gear servos, a CP2814-1050kV Cobra motor, 50A HobbyWing ESC and high-quality Aeronaut CAM Carbon folding propellers
- Small, lightweight, fly anywhere design
- Ultimate in flight stability and endurance
- Virtually indestructible EPP/Plywood construction
- Pre-cut camera, servo, battery, R/C receiver and video transmitter slots
- 2x push-to-open equipment bays for R/C and FPV electronics
- Pre-cut, sanded and covered ultra-lightweight elevons & pushrods
- CAPIRINHA 2 with all hardware accessories
- 2 x Digital MG Servo 6kgf/cm, 5-6V
- CP2814-1050kV Cobra Motor
- 50A HobbyWing Skywalker Wing ESC
- Aeronaut 10x6 folding prop with prop assembly (CNC aluminium)
- Everything prepared as far as possible. Final assembly time around 2 hours.
|manufacturer||Team Black Sheep|