TBS UNIFY PRO 5G8 V3 (SMA)
Team Black Sheeps Unify Pro holds the smallest and most powerful VTX title at the moment, it has an astonishing 800mW tranmission, race ready with Pitmode, interference free power levels and great connectivity to flight controllers and other means of quickly changing channels. Running off a filtered 5V power supply, so its perfect when being connected to a TBS CORE PRO or TBS PowerCube
- Improved Voltage spikes acceptance from 6.5Vmax. on V2 to 13Vmax. on V3
- Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
- Up to 800mW of output power
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
- CE certified
ZERO interference when powered up! when repairing a quad during a race there can be some complications with not being able to power on and test the system. With Team Black Sheeps Unify Pro you can now test the system. It works by reducing the output power to a bare minimum (below the single digit mW's), and move to frequencies unused by race organisers., to allow you to power up the quad and still see the image. In combination with CleanSwitch you can power on as soon as your channel is available without interrupting any of the active channels.
Smart audio V2
SmartAudio technology provides UART and I2C control for your entire transmitter. Parameters such as output power, bands, channels and frequency can be freely controlled. This enables remote channel control directly from a smart device (TBS Crossfire, external bluetooth or wifi module required), from your radio (TBS Crossfire with TBS Tango or OpenTX compatible remote required), or from the OSD (e.g. TBS CORE PRO). With all these options available, you ought to find something that fits your bill. Together with CleanSwitch, the sky is the limit ... jump between channels without interfering fellow pilots in air, create backup-/emergency-frequencies, global VTx power adjustments by race organizers or other clever systems aimed at streamlining and improving race management are now a possibility.
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference.
SAY NO! TO DIPSWITCHES
Learning binary was fun but when there's single-push-button or OSD-controlled video transmitter is just much easier to operate.The days of video transmitter cards, stepping on people's channels by mistake, or a mismatch between your goggle and video transmitter frequencies are gone.
- 1 x TBS UNIFY 5G8 Video transmitter
- 1 x 5V Video Transmitter pigtail cable
- 1 x TBS UNIFY Pro Manual
- 1 x CE Certification
- 1 x Declaration of Conformity
* HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.
|manufacturer||Team Black Sheep|