Team Associated has taken all of the performance engineering developed for the RC8B3 nitro and RC8B3e electric buggies and used the data to create our new nitro powered truggy, the RC8T3 Team Kit!
The RC8T3 shares many parts with the RC8B3, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers. Using a unique proprietary hard anodized 7075-T6 aluminum chassis specifically designed for optimum weight distribution and superior handling, the RC8T3 drives like a champ.
World class suspension package: The RC8T3 has received an updated suspension that features a pillow-ball front upright for maximum steering and durability. Refined 16mm Big Bore hard-anodized aluminum threaded shocks and 3.5mm alloy shock shafts provide plush suspension travel. The RC8T3 features precision universal drive shafts front and rear to keep suspension travel free through the entire stroke.
Designed to handle and built to win, just like its brother the RC8B3, the RC8T3 Team Kit imparts the highest level of performance that will help take your 1:8 program to the next level.
Associated RC8T3 Features:
- 7075-T6 hard-anodized aluminum chassis features an optimized weight bias layout for improved handling and stability
- New V2 diffs included for longer life and improved performance
- Front suspension features pillow ball uprights for increased adjustability and improved durability
- Lightweight ring gears and optimized precision ball bearing sizing reduces drivetrain rotational mass for improved acceleration and battery efficiency
- Gearboxes feature a 4.6:1 internal gear ratio with fast access differentials for quick removal, tuning and maintenance
- Six universal drive shafts for efficient drivetrain power delivery and ease of maintenance
- 7075-T6 aluminum 16mm Big Bore threaded shocks with TiN coated 3.5mm shafts, larger diameter precision springs, and optimized bladders for more precise volume compensation
- 7075-T6 aluminum shock towers front and rear feature finely tuned shock mounting and upper arm positions
- Refined suspension geometry with lower hinge pin inserts for quick and easy roll center adjustments
- Lightweight one-piece wing mounts feature height and forward positioning adjustment for more precise handling
- Two-piece sliding engine mount for easy gear mesh adjustment and motor removal
- Pro-Line RC8T3 clear body and Team Associated molded wing included
- The RC8T3 shares many parts with the RC8B3 nitro buggy, offering the perfect solution for multi-class racers
- Power Source: Nitro Fuel
- Terrain: Off-Road
- Body Style: Truck
- Scale Size: 1:8 Scale
- Assembly Level: Kit
- Length: 560mm (22.05in)
- Width: varies
- Wheelbase: 376.5mm (14.82in)
- Weight: varies
- Drive: 4WD
PLEASE NOTE: This vehicle comes as a kit and must be fully assembled by the user. Required for completion: .21-.28 class rear exhaust engine, Exhaust system: muffler and header joining pack, or muffler spring, 2-channel radio/transmitter set, Transmitter batteries, 4.8-7.4v receiver battery pack: 1) either flat or hump style NiMH battery; 2) either 1600mAh LiPo or 2100mAh LiPo or 1700 LiFe battery recommended, car fuel (30% nitro recommended), Fuel bottle, Glow igniter, Starter box 1:8 scale truggy wheels & tyres, glue, paint, Reamer, Steering servo & Throttle servo.