TRAXXAS Half shafts, center (internal splined (3)/ external splined (TRX5650)
This is an optional Traxxas Center Driveshaft Set, and is intended for use with the Traxxas E-Revo and Summit trucks. Traxxas Steel Constant Velocity Driveshafts are designed to handle the extreme horsepower and torque that Summit, E-Revo, and E-Revo Brushless Edition dish out. The inner and outer U-joints are lubricated and sealed by a rubber boot for maximum protection against the elements, and the U-joint pins are held captive by a lightweight aluminum sleeve so you never have to worry about losing a pin. The nickel plated steel shafts, blue silicone boots, and red-anodized aluminum accents not only look good, they are designed to exacting specifications for ultimate strength and performance. These are simply the most advanced steel CV driveshafts available for your Traxxas truck.
Complete kit includes front and rear driveshafts, ready to install. Fits E-Revo, Summit, and E-Revo Brushless Edition.
- Heavy-duty construction for total torque transfer
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- U-joint pins are captured to prevent loosening and loss
- Beautiful plated and anodized finishes for a high-tech, high-performance look
- Factory-lubricated joints are sealed by rubber boots for long life and smooth operation
- Genuine Traxxas quality