Scale detailing is just the start of what sets the M10DB from Carisma apart from the competition. Modelled on the 2wd alumnium mid-motor chassis design that made their VW Beetle a firm favourite, the M10DB ‘Desert Buggy’ packs some amazing features for factory built ready set buggy.
The M10DB packs a straightline punch with Carisma’s own waterproof brushless system that is transferred through a bearing supported drivetrain that contains metal gears only for maximum realiability. Configured to run on any 2S LiPo battery speed thrill seekers will not be disappointed.
Oil filled shock absorbers adorn all four corners of the long throw suspension to help soak up the ride as you nail the throttle across the dunes.
Polycarbonate painted body panels fix along the length of the tubular roll cage, while the mid-motored design allows the motor and waterproof radio box to be well out of sight. A fantastic painted scale driver figure and interior cockpit (with painted fire extinguishers and safety net!) finish off the Desert Buggy.
If you want your buggy fast, but realistic then the M10DB is for you.
Carisma M10DB Features:
- COMBO version includes Voltz LiPo battery and Etronix charger.
- Waterproof Brushless ESC w/XT60 Connector
- Extra pair of XT60 connectors included
- 3000KV Brushless 540 Size Motor
- Waterproof Steering Servo
- Waterproof Housing for Receiver
- 2.4G Radio System
- Aluminium Chassis
- Oil Filled Shock Absorbers
- Independent Suspension
- High Traction Rubber Off Road Tyres
- Full Metal Transmission & Differential Gears
- Slipper Plate
- 72/20 Gear Ratio
- Tubular Frame Roll Cage w/PC body panels
- Interior Cockpit w/Scale Decoration & Driver figure
- Factory Finished with Paint and Decals
- Length: 481mm
- Width: 313mm
- Wheelbase: 321mm
- Tyre: Ø0110mm x 45mm (width)