Car Fuel

11 Items

Set Descending Direction

11 Items

Set Descending Direction
Nitro fuel is an essential piece to remote control racing cars. Nitromethane or more commonly known 'Nitro fuel' has a higher nitro mix which means it has a higher explosive content within the rc fuel. Although it may have a higher explosive it doesn't always help performance from your nitro rc engine, for the best performance we would recommend anywhere from 16% up to 20% for 12 -18 size nitro engines and 25% for .21 or larger scaled nitro engines.

Nitro fuel will always come in percentages which will be classed of how much nitro-methane is in the container, if you have 15% nitro fuel then the other 85% is made up of oil and other ingredients, however the mix of the other ingredients is important as it can limit performance on your engine or in some circumstances even damage your nitro engine. At make it build it we pride ourselves in offering only the highest quality brands for nitro fuel, such as Bryon and HPI optimix range.