HYPER SST 1/8 RTR TRUGGY w/MACH* 28 6P ENGINE
The latest HoBao SS performance is now available in Truggy form with the new Hyper SST. Developed on the back of the latest SS Buggy platform the SST features the latest suspension design for improved traction and stability. Reduced weight over its predecessor provides the SST with improved acceleration for better speed and jumping.
Each long throw suspension arm is handled by anti-roll bars and the latest generation 17mm big bore oil filled shock absorbers that feature threaded bodies for fine spring tension tuning. Optimized steering block and hub carrier provide better steering and rough track handling.
The installed radio consists of HoBao 2.4ghz 2-channel radio to help truly unlock the performance of the Hyper SST. Power is provided by HoBao’s own Hyper 28 MacStar engine and polished tuned pipe fueled up by the oversized 150cc fuel tank for longer run times (legal 125cc option available)
The latest cab forward bodyshell and racing dish wheels compliment the stealth grey anodized aluminium components and chassis.
Whether you plan to blastacross your local field and get some airtime or have the early aspirations of hitting the racetrack the Hyper SS Truggy is the perfect choice.
HoBao Hyper SS Nitro Features:
- RTR with HoBao 2.4ghz radio installed
- Hyper 28 MacStar pull start engine
- Gen2 17mm big bore aluminium shocks
- 150cc Fuel tank for longer run times
- Compact sealed radio box
- Twin fibre brake discs
- 2 Stage Air Filter, 3 Shoe Clutch
- Steel spur gear
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Front and rear anti-roll bars
- Wrap around front bumper for added strength and protection
- Adjustable suspension mount inserts for toe-in and anti-squat
- Heavy duty 18kg steering servo
- Side guard dirt deflectors
- High downforce wing
- Cab forward bodyshell
- Dish wheels andracing tyres
- Length: 550mm
- Width: 415mm
- Height: 205mm
- Wheelbase: 360mm
- Front track: 340mm
- Rear track: 355mm
Please Note: HoBao have made a rolling change and the chassis and other anodised parts are no longer Burnt Orange and are now Stealth Grey.